Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Two great deals at Safeway this week!

There are two great deals to be had at Safeway this week! I got all of this loot for only $5.00! The 12 bottles of sprite were free thanks to their B1G1 free promotion plus the B1G1 free coupon in the Safeway Olympic Savings coupon book. Between the coupon and the sale they cancel each other out making them free! The fuze drinks are on one of those catalina promotions. They are on sale for $1 a piece, when you buy 4 you get a catalina back for $3 off your next purchase of 4. Each time you do this a catalina prints out making it so that each bottle of fuze costs you .25 cents! I bought 20 bottles!

We don't drink Sprite in our house but I did get them anyway because I am pretty confident that the PTC at Aly's elementary school could use them for an upcoming school event. So for now I am donating 12 bottles to them and I may go back and get more after I find out just how many they want.

2 comments:

Momma to LG said...

Did it have to be Sprite? Could it be another Coke product?

Busymama Kellie said...

No way, I need to check out Safeway! Thanks for the tip!