Wednesday, August 6, 2008

Bumper boating, a new, fun, exprience

I didn't get all of the pictures from our camping trip uploaded and I promised to post about bumper boating which was pretty fun. We went to Thoasand Trails Lake of the Springs and they had peddle boats, bumper boats, canoes, and one person kayaks for rent. We rented the peddle boats the first day. Grandma Gloria, myslef, and KK went in one boat. At first I found it quite hard but once I adjusted my seat and had my legs in the proper format it was much better. Aly, Ed, and Grandpa T were in the other peddle boat and they were slow, slow, slow! In fact at one point we towed them. At one point they towed us too but we were just doing it for a good laugh!

The bumper boating was just Ed and Aly in one boat and KK and myself in another. They were quite fun. They didn't go that fast but the girls seemed to enjoy it. In fact, 15 minutes into the ride KK fell asleep. I guess it was the hum of the motor. I think had we not had the girls on the boats with us we could have gotten really crazy in the bumping department. The boats did 360 quite well so we did as many of those as we could handle. That was what the girls liked best.



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

How fun! It looks like everyone was having a really good time. That's really looks like it was a lot of fun. I know Taylor and Timmy would be all over that. :) Amy