Monday, August 4, 2008

My brother painted the coolest car!

My brother is so talented and creative. I didn't know he had it in him. He purchased an old VW bug and has been fixing her up. He calls her Gretchen. He has painted her to look like a bumble bee! My girls loved the picture when they saw it and immediately knew it was a bumble bee car. I personally think my brother should go into business painting cars in unique designs kind of like what the cake maker does on reality tv. Would be a cool job.

Sure would love to see this in person. Since my brother lives two states away I doubt I will see it for a very long time! BTW he painted really cool hubcaps too but hasn't installed them yet. He painted the hubcaps yellow with a black VW sign. Way cool!

2 comments:

Busymama Karen said...

What a paint job!

Anonymous said...

This is amazing....it seriously looks like he had it done. I love it!! I would be one of those people taking my camera out to get a picture of it! Amy :)