Saturday, August 30, 2008

Aly's future husband


This weekend we went for the long drive to visit sticker Grandma. While we were at her house Aly and Grandma began having a conversation about who Aly will live with when she grows up. It went something like this:
Aly: When I grow up I want to live with a boy so I can have babies.
Grandma: Who will you live with? What kind of boy would you like for your husband?
Aly: I will marry my friend Nathan.
Grandma: What do you like about Nathan? What makes him a good husband?
Aly: He is smart and funny and nice. Oh and he has black hair just like my Daddy!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

once a daddy's girl always a daddy's girl. but I'd talk to her about when she thinks she's grown up enough for this to happen. she must first finish college.
but she's cute and funny.

Anonymous said...

That is just too precious for words. I'm so glad you posted this one! Sooooo cute! What a fun conversation that would have been to be a part of! :) Amy