Thursday, August 28, 2008

I am so thrilled!


Today when I was picking Aly up from school her teacher asked me if I could sub in her classroom. I told her I had to find childcare for KK and I would call her back in an hour and let her know. After trying to reach hubby for almost an hour he finally got in touch with me and said that he would work from home and watch KK so that I could sub tomorrow. I was thrilled and so was Aly.


You know what is the best part? I haven't taught in four years since I decided to stay home and this will be my first day back at work. I can't believe that my first day back teaching will be in Aly's classroom. What a great way to spend my first day back! Aly's teacher said I could bring something in to do with the kids if I wanted to. I asked her what letter they were on and she said the letter I. So I will be bringing an art project having to do with the letter I. I think I will pack some books to read out loud just in case I have extra time.


I hope I can sleep tonight. I am so excited I can't wait!

3 comments:

Momma to LG said...

So fun! Can't wait to here all about it.

Anonymous said...

She will love that. I'm so glad.You'll enjoy that just as much as she will. Love ya both Mom

Busymama Kellie said...

How exciting, it's like your first day of school right along with your little one!