Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Tinker Bell the movie

Did you know my favorite Disney character is Tinker Bell? It has been my favorite character since falling in love with the movie Peter Pan. So of course when I heard they were coming out with a movie about how Tinker Bell came to be I was thrilled. I was even more thrilled when I learned it would be released right before my birthday. Of course I had to run out and get it the first day it came out!


We ran to Walmart to get the movie and went straight home and all three of us sat in bed and watched the movie. Daddy tried to join for while but fairies just aren't his thing! The girls loved the movie and Aly immediately ran to her playroom to find the Tinker Bell costume that Grandma T had bought for her. Of course since Aly ran and got her Tinker Bell costume, KK had to run and get hers. They both had a great time playing Tinker Bell.



2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I purchased the movie too
grandma T

Anonymous said...

I love Tinkerbell too! The new one looks strange though (the character), but how was the movie? I bet the girls loved it. I have a globe I have to show you, its not the same one but yes its tinkerbell I got for Christmas one year. :)