Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Career Path

I have it all figured out! I know what my girls will be when they grow up. Aly will be an artist, and KK will be a singer. Yes, I base all of this on their current talents. Aly's favorite thing to do is draw and KK's favorite thing to do is sing. So there you have it, they don't even have to fret over their path, it has already been decided. In India they have arranged marriages, why can't we have arranged careers? O.k., I am just kidding, of course I will let my girls choose their own path whatever that may be.


I will say though, Aly does have quite a gift for drawing which she definitely gets from her Dad's side. Here are some of her latest drawings:

These two pictures Aly learned how to draw at her art class that she goes to on Wednesdays.




This picture Aly drew at school. She said it is Johnny Appleseed. How cute!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

She is amazing Angela! We love all of the pictures but the picture of the car is unbelieveable. Great job Alyssa! Taylor loves the doggie picture! We miss you! Love, Amy and Taylor