Thursday, October 30, 2008

Disney on Ice: 100 years of magic

All week long I waited around hoping the tickets I won from the radio would show up. I was expecting them on Tuesday, nope they didn't come. I thought for sure they would be there on Wednesday..nope, not at all! I was so worried we wouldn't receive them. I basically had no choice but to wait around for the mail to come at 2 p.m. and hope the tickets were in the mail for tonight's show. I got to the mailbox early and found out that this just happened to be a day the mail carrier wanted to chit chat down the street so half an hour later he showed up. In the meantime my girls were climbing manzanita trees and KK managed to cut her finger quite badly.

Lucky for us the tickets were in the mail! I was thrilled and told the girls we would be going to the show! I called hubby and work to let him know we would be there at 5 to pick him up. We left the house shortly after 3 so I could run a few errands on the way. We picked Daddy up at 5 and boy were we glad we did. Do you know how long it took us to drive what would normally be about a 30 minute drive? It took a whopping hour and a half! We got there with 15 minutes to spare.

Aly wasn't looking forward to the show in the beginning because she was afraid there would be fire. She sat in Daddy's lap and braved the show. After about 15 minutes she was in love with the show and much more comfortable. KK had a blast!!! She absolutely loved it! We loved it too and thought it was a great show. The first half of the show was perfect and very entertaining. The second half only had two slow parts, Mulan and the Incredibles. Neither of the girls were into those parts so they got a little bored at that time.

My camera did not get any pics at the show. It didn't like the lighting or should I say lack there of. So we will have to keep the memories in our hearts.

Do you know as soon as we left the show KK was already crying wanting to go back?

No comments: