Sunday, October 26, 2008

Disney on Ice


While driving home from our weekend trip to San Francisco, I was listening to KUIC 95.3 FM. They were having a call in contest where caller number 5 would win a four pack of tickets to Disney on Ice. Lucky me, I was caller number five and we will be going to the show this Thursday as long as we receive the tickets in the mail on time. I was offered to go to the station to pick up the tickets but considering the station is an hour and a half drive from our house I decided to have them mail me the tickets. Besides they said they would drop the tickets in the mail tomorrow which means I should actually get them on Tuesday. I am not going to tell the girls about the tickets until they are in my hands. That way if something happens they won't know.

No comments: