Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Aly's School Picture

Yesterday we got Aly's school pictures back. Yeah, not so good. Bummer. Doesn't it look like she was scared of the photographer or something?

I was nervous at first since I paid $45 for her pictures that I would be made to keep these prints that I would never want to pass them out to anyone. Fortunately, Lifetouch allows 100% satisfaction guarentee. They will let her retake them and if I am still not satisfied I can get my money back. Hopefully next time with a smaller number of students to photograph, they will take a little more time and try to get her to smile.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I like that picture, she looks cute
Grandma T

Anonymous said...

I like that picture she is very cute. What makes you think that they always have to smile. The expression on her face is adorable.
Grandma W.