Saturday, October 18, 2008

A Blonde Moment

It seems lately I have had a few more blonde moments than normal. But the good news is I can laugh at myself and don't mind if others do too. My latest blonde moment:

While cleaning hubbies bathtub I couldn't get the water to drain out. I assumed it was plugged and proceeded to get the plunger. For the next twenty minutes I plunged the tub and was getting some gunk out. I gave up and waited for hubby to come home. He tried for a minute to plunge and then noticed the drain was actually plugged as the lever was up. He pushed the lever down and problem solved. I had to laugh at myself for that one. I put the lever up to get some water in the tub to clean it. What a dork I was for not remembering or thinking to look at that!

1 comment:

Purva Brown said...

LOL - I call that Baby Brain - does it EVER come back?!?!