Friday, October 31, 2008

Aly's kindergarten class halloween party

Aly had her class party today. I woke up at 5:30 a.m. frazzled as to how I was going to accomplish everything needed for the day. We didn't make it home from Disney on Ice last night until 10:45 p.m. and I didn't get to sleep until almost 11:30. I still had to decorate some of the cupcakes for the party, make the children's lunches, get Aly dressed and her hair all fancy, and get the children breakfast. I was also somehow supposed to get both children to their separate schools at 9:00 a.m. I knew this wasn't going to work! So at the last minute I decided to just have KK skip preschool and come to school with Aly. Siblings were welcome to come to the party so I figured it would be fun for KK too. Besides, her class wasn't having a party, they would be going trick or treating at 1 pm. which we planned on joining them for.



You can't tell in the picture but I put Aly's hair in a cute twisty bun and sprayed glitter in her hair. I also let her wear a little lip gloss. The second picture is of KK and her friend Jordon eating their cupcakes before the rest of the class comes in from recess. Do you know I totally forgot to take a picture of the cupcakes. Bummer!



Here are some pics of some of the kids at the party. We kept everything pretty simple and the kids had a great time!

This is a picture of Aly's friend Nathan--you know the one she is going to marry because he has black hair like her Daddy and he is nice and smart! Nathan was sitting next to one of his best friends Bryan.

No comments: