Wednesday, October 22, 2008

KK's School Pictures

KK had her school pictures today. Her school arranged to have a professional photographer come to the school and take a class picture as well as individual action pictures on the playground. We don't have to order anything up front and will be given a web address to view the pictures online and make orders at that point.


I had the girls and Daddy help me pick a dress out for KK to wear. It was a 3 to 1 vote. The girls all wanted KK to wear this cute apple dress so poor Daddy lost his vote. This apple dress was given to us by my best friend Amy and her daughter Taylor had worn it when she was KK's age. We think the dress is adorable! I took a few pictures of KK myself in the morning. I put two little braids in her hair. I think she looked really cute!




No comments: