Friday, May 2, 2008

What a week

It has been a long tiring week here at our house. Hubby has a project deadline of May 9th and is working 6 days a week 12 hours a day plus his hour commute each way. On his birthday we saw him for half an hour, the next night another half and hour, didn't see him last night due to volleyball, and will be lucky enough to spend an hour and a half with him tonight. He will be working over the weekend but said he will take Sunday off.

His lack of sleep has affected my sleep as well. I find it weird that I have a hard time sleeping when he is not next to me. I have woke up many mornings this week around 4-4:30 and have not been able to go back to sleep. This lack of sleep has really caused me to be avoiding blogging.

Hopefully this weekend I will have a chance to catch up. I want to post some birthday cake pictures.

If you have a chance and you need clothes for your children Walmart marked quite a few things down to $1 a piece today. Mostly leggings and long sleeve shirts. (Don't know what is marked down in the boys section since I don't have any boys) Anyway, great deal for clothing! Better than used clothing prices and they are brand new.

No comments: