Monday, May 5, 2008

My latest win!

Yesterday at the mom's mixer they had a raffle going on. There were probably more than 20 baskets to raffle. I went through very carefully and picked the four baskets that I would really want to win. One was a palm pilot, another was a haircut at a nice salon, the third basket I put in was a 3 month membership to a gym, and the fourth basket I put in was for a fairy tea party for my girls.

Luck would be in my favor and I won the fairy tea party for my girls. Click on the picture and you can see what all they will get. It is a tea party for 4 valued at $200.00. The girls should have a lot of fun. Aly was really excited about it. I called her two best friends right away so I could coordinate dates with them so they could be our guests at the tea party. All of the girls are really excited and they should have a great time. I can't wait to take lots of pictures!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ohhhhhh how fun is this going to be!!! Taylor would go crazy! She would really love something like this. I hope you guys have so much fun and I can't wait to see the pictures....to show Taylor as well. :-)Amy

Silicon Valley Moms Group said...

That is so fun! I often think about how fun it will be to take a group of LG's friends to tea for something.