Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Hair do for the girls

Within the past couple of weeks Aly has finally expressed and interest in me doing her hair. Whether it be braiding it or putting it in a pony tail she finally wants it done. For well over a year now she has just wanted to wear it down so I have been really excited to get the chance to start doing different things with her hair as I know how to do so many things.











On Mother's Day Aly decided she wanted her hair done with lots of colorful rubber bands. So I decided to do one of the popular 80's har dos. I thought it looked pretty cute.

Now that Aly is taking an interest in her hair guess who else is? Of course, KK wants to be just like big sissy. The only problem is she barely has any hair. So it tends to be a bit more challenging.










1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love her hair. I sure wish you could teach me to do Taylor's hair. I would love it and I know Taylor would too! :-) She just has the normail braids and goes crazy just with those! Love, Amy