Monday, May 5, 2008

Weight Loss Mondays--hee, hee

For the first time since doing this I have to report that I gained weight. I am kind of laughing as I write this because I knew I would. I had a fantastic week. While I did do the treadmill everyday there were quite a few days where I only did it once. Typically I like to do at least two a day.

That wasn't my only problem. On Wednesday I allowed myself to eat Round Table pizza. If I had stuck to lunch only where I was full after two pieces this probably wouldn't have been a problem. I brought left overs home and had three pieces for dinner--hee, hee. Then there was also the yummy cake I made for hubby's birthday.

Yesterday brought another major cheat day. I went to a Mother's Luncheon for our Mom's club and totally gorged. It didn't help that I hadn't had anything to eat. I was so busy in the morning and had to leave by 10:30. The luncheon started at 11:00 so I assumed it would be no big deal that I could wait until we were served. We didn't start getting served until 12:45 and it was bread. So I started scarfing bread. I ate the entire salad, and my chicken and rice plate. Dessert was served and it was a chocolate mouse type cake. Very rich and quite delicious. I ate all of that as well. What a great day!

So today it is back on the normal routine. I gained 1.8 pounds this week so let's hope my hard work and dedication in the next week will help take it off. Hee, Hee, I just can't help but laughing.

No comments: