Friday, May 9, 2008

This week has been crazy busy


Wow, I can't believe how fast this week went by and how stressfull it was. Last year I made a DVD slideshow for Aly's preschool as a fundraiser. I was asked to do it again this year and boy did it give me a lot of trouble! I bet the whole thing took more than 20 hours of prep! One of the longest processes was going through all of the photos that not only I had taken but also the teacher and other parents. I also had to try and make sure each child was shown an even amount of times. Plus the editing of photos and adding text so people knew who the children were.


Once I finished that process I began working on the slideshow. Tuesday night I ran into a bunch of trouble. Everytime I tried to burn a copy of the slideshow my computer kept freezing. Of course this was another week of hubbies long hours and deadlines and he was at work that night and didn't get home until 10:30! I ended up having to remove files from my computer because my hard drive was too full. I also removed magic jack as I had a feeling that was hanging it up to.


The slideshow consumed my every moment this week. I did get it done for Open House and recieved comments on how good it was. Hopefully we will raise a good amount of money for Ms. Gilinda to spend on classroom supplies.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Good work! I look forward to seeing it :) Sorry we didn't make it out this evening, but we will have to do it sooooooon.