Monday, April 28, 2008

Weight Loss Mondays


Well I haven't posted any weight loss news for almost two weeks due to our vacation. Just before leaving on vacation I managed to make it down to 129.6 and was thrilled. Of course with vacation brings bad eating habits and no exercise. I wasn't surprised to return home to see my weight had jumped to 132.0 Fortunately through exercise and diet I was able to step on the scale this morning to see 128.8. I was shocked and didn't even believe it at first. I got on the scale two more times just to make sure it was true! I felt soo happy. I have now to date lost 11 pounds! I can't believe it. Now my new problem will be trying to find money in the budget to buy some clothes that fit! ;-)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wow! Great job Angela! 11 pounds! That's awesome and it totally shows! You look so cute and little! I can't wait until I have the problem to have to buy new clothes! :-) How fun will that be for you!!! Amy