Monday, May 19, 2008

Weight loss Mondays

Unfortunately this Monday I weighed in 2 lbs heavier than last. Current weight: 130.8. I really attribute that to my period---water retention--and the fact that I was so busy last week I only had time for one treadmill a day burning an average of 280 calories each day. This is obviously not enough to make a difference especially with how much I was on the go. Oh well, I still feel great and my legs are really firming up. I see more muscle each week and it is making me happy! Besides I do feel great in clothes and if it weren't for the whole swimsuit thing I would be fine to just be on maintenance.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You have got to be proud of yourself for that! Just to be able to feel good in your clothes is a huge thing! I can't wait for that day to come for me and I know it will....eventually! :-) Love, Amy