Thursday, May 29, 2008

The Wii craze

Today I read a blog from a friend of mine telling me all about the Wii Fit. I had heard about it but after reading her blog I really want one. One problem, I don't even have a Wii. Yeah, so if I want a Wii fit, I have to buy a Wii, which would be such an investment I just don't have that much to spend right now.

So, I decide to go do a search for current Wii contests that are giving away either a Wii or a Wii Fit. I have found quite a few. One of the contest is a photo contest asking to post a photo of the kid in you from 5minutesformom. So I have decided on this photo of me at Dillons Beach being a crazy kid jumping in the air!

I really hope that I win! Not only could I have fun with a Wii but Daddy and the kids will too. If you know of any more contests out there please post on the comments.

4 comments:

Heather Hernandez said...

Great photo - good luck! Please email me so I can email you back about your query you made today about ads. Thanks, I look forward to chatting with you!

Silicon Valley Moms Group said...

Love the photo!

Momnerd said...

I found you at 5 minutes for mom. I love the picture!

Anonymous said...

I LOVE this picture! So cute and good luck in winning! I will keep my fingers crossed for you! :-) You look so cute!