Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Mother's Day Fun

On Mother's Day hubby was ready to take the girls out to buy me a present. I told him that the best present he could give me was to give me the day off. What do you mean the day off was his response? I said I didn't want to do any cooking or cleaning. He said that would be great for him too as he would rather do that than drive down the hill and go shopping.




So we got to go out to a local restaurant for breakfast. The girls both behaved very well so it turned out to be a great experience. I dressed both of them in dresses and did their hair as you can see in the previous post.
























Since I had the day off hubby made dinner as well. He and Aly made home made pizza. They made three different pizza's which was great for leftovers. The pizza was good and Aly enjoyed making it with Daddy.



Here is a cute picture of the both of them sleeping. Although KK was really the only one sleeping. Aly saw KK sleeping and told me she wanted to lay next to her and take a picture. I told her to pretend she was sleeping. What a great little actress!



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I LOVE the picture of the girls "sleeping" So cute! It looks like Alyssa was having a lot of fun with her Daddy too! Sounds like you had a nice Mother's Day! :-)Amy