Saturday, May 31, 2008

The Best Bunco EVER!!!!!!



Last night was the monthly GCM Bunco night. I try and go every month and usually make it. It seems like sometimes I have runs of luck where every time I go I will at least win my money back and other times I don't win for a few times. Well, last night was so awesome! GCM decided to give some money back to some of their members and brought gift cards to be raffled off. There were enough gift cards for each of the 12 women there to win one. They ranged from $5 Starbucks or Jamba juice gift cards, to $15 manicure or scrapit gift cards, to $25 Kohls, Regal Theatres, or Safeway gift cards. Well lucky me, I wasn't the second ticket drawn so I picked the Kohl's gift card. WOOHOO. Kohl's is my favorite store and I can't wait to go and buy myself something!!!!!


Not only did I win the gift card but I actually won most Buncos! This never happens to me. I swear in the past year I have probably only rolled a bunco once! Well, last night I rolled three buncos. I was thrilled! I won $45 dollars for having most buncos which is the biggest prize to win. I am so happy! What a great time!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Talk about a good night! Holy Moly! I would be doing cartwheels if I could that is. :-) Those are some big wins and all in one night! How fun is that! Amy :-)