Sunday, May 4, 2008

Well over a year since make up

Today we had a mom's luncheon for our mom's group at a nice Italian restaurant. I decided to take the opportunity to dress up since the last time had been over a year ago at hubby's Christmas party in 2006. Aly watched me with fascination as I put make up on and asked me to apply some on her. I made sure to only put lip gloss on and a little powder since this is a very sensitive matter with hubby.




I kept my make up light as I think it really just looks best that way. Less is more! My hair turned out really pretty, unfortunately I didn't take a picture of the back of it. Some of my fellow mom friends said they didn't even recognize me. They are used to seeing me with glasses, no make up, and casual clothes. It was fun to feel pretty for an afternoon.
Check back tomorrow so I can tell you the wonderful prize I won at the luncheon. I was so excited!

2 comments:

Silicon Valley Moms Group said...

You look great!

Anonymous said...

WOW! You look absolutely beautiful and super skinny! You look great Angela!!! I'm glad I at least got to see the picture! You really look very very pretty!Love, Amy