Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Aly's last day of preschool

Today was Aly's last day of preschool. She has spent the last two years at the same school, with the same teacher. Miss Gilinda has been her teacher and has really done a good job making Aly feel comfortable at school, away from Mommy, and with other children.

Aly dressed for the occasion and enjoyed wearing a dress for a change. In the picture on the right she is receiving her preschool certificate. Aly seems to be o.k. with not going to preschool anymore and she is looking forward to a new school year in Kindergarten and the big kids school. I was surprised at how well she took it knowing that it was her last day of school.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Alyssa looks so cute all dressed up and in pink! Taylor loves her dress by the way. I can't believe she's just excited to go to her big girl school but that's so wonderful. I hope it goes that smoothly with Taylor! Not that I am even thinking of Kindergarten yet...that just scares me! I have a feeling Taylor will do better than me though. :-) Amy

Anonymous said...

They are growing up way too fast! Gotta enjoy them while you can! Ed