Sunday, July 1, 2007

The fireworks were AWESOME!

Last night we went to Cameron Park Lake for their summer spectacular. They always hold it the saturday before the 4th of July. We got their around 7:15 and found a spot shortly after 8. We had the most perfect spot ever! I felt like the fireworks were being displayed right to us. The show was amazing and Aly was in heaven. She absolutely loved it and said she wanted to go again as soon as possible. KK liked parts of it but at times she seamed scared at the noises that it made.

We didn't get home last night till 11:00. Aly fell asleep in the car but KK was still bright eyed when we got home. She actually protested going to bed. Last night she only got up once though at 5 a.m. so she must have been really tired. The two nights previous she has woke up twice a night and I brought her back both times. Hopefully in time she will sleep through the night and not need to wake me.

Yesterday I finally charged the video camera and we taped Aly signing, "You Are My Sunshine." It was really cute. I was trying to tape a joke I do with them but it didn't work out so hopefully Daddy will have some time to hold the camera while I do the joke.

No comments: