Thursday, July 5, 2007

Check out my outfit!



I have to start this post out by showing you a picture of the outfit Aly chose to wear yesterday evening. She has recently became independent and finds her own clothes and matches them according to what she thinks goes well together. Well, the cutest part about this outfit is the frog socks that she just had to wear. My friend Amy bought them for her for Christmas and didn't realize at the time that they were for adults. Aly doesn't care, she thinks they are knee socks. The other thing that makes the socks so funny is that they are thick furry fleece socks. Yesterday it was 100 degrees out.






Today we got a phone call early this morning asking if we could move our satelite installation appointment up to today. I was really happy because we weren't suppose to get it until next Wednesday and today hubby was off so he could help figure out where to put it. Well the satelite guy arrived at 10:30 this morning. Guess what time he left? Can you believe he didn't leave until 4:30? I couldn't believe he was here for 6 hours. I felt so bad for the guy. First he tried the roof of our three story house, then he tried the tree that my Dad originally got us our satelite signal from, and finally he found a signal on the RV carport next to our house. He kept telling us the whole day, "I will not leave until I get you a signal, I have never failed!" Boy was he right. We are now enjoying much more service for much less of the price! If you live in my area you should definately request this guy!


I just have to add this last photo I took of KK yesterday. It was so cute and I couldn't resist!


No comments: