Friday, July 6, 2007

The Developing mind of a 4 year old


Well first off I have to start by telling you a funny comment we heard today from Aly's friend Nick. We were watching him for a few hours today. He brought some cheese puffs and when I handed him the bag he said, "Each one you eat goes right to your butt and it gets bigger and bigger and pretty soon your butt will be too big to fit on the toilet seat!" He is only 3 by the way, very funny.




Now I have to jump to something Aly said to her Daddy tonight. They were coming into the house after playing squirt gun fights outside. When she came through the sliding glass door and into the kitchen she wispered to her Daddy, "Daddy, Let's just sneek some icecream sandwiches and not tell Mommy." Pretty funny that a four year old would say this to her Daddy. She has recently started sneaking things from the pantry. #1 Clue I know, I find her hiding under the kitchen table eating something. Daddy has found her with a wrapper up her shirt. I guess eventually we will have to get more serious on the subject. When I have found her sneaking candy I have just put it ontop of the fridge. Perhaps I need to start throwing it away or something more drastic.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I LOVE reading your blog Angela! I can't believe Alyssa is sneaking goodies from the pantry....that's too cute! I also loved Nick's little comment about the cheese puffs...too cute! Anyway I just wanted you to know how much I am enjoying this!

Anonymous said...

Okay so the last comment was from me so I will try to make it not say anonymous this time! :-)
Amy