Sunday, July 8, 2007

New Haircut

I keep forgetting to say that KK has only woken up one time each night for the past four nights. YEAH!!! I am definately feeling more rested. I am sure you are wondering if I have done anything different. I did try turning the nightlite off in their room. I only have one in the hallway. So maybe that made a difference? I also kept being consistent about putting her back in her bed everytime she came in my room. (I only had that one relapse that night she came in 5 times) So hopefully KK will continue sleeping better and someday not even get up at all. It is amazing what a good night sleep does to your patience level;-)

Yeah, lucky me, I was able to get a haircut today. I just went to the local cheap beautician but I think it turned out great. I will say though, I was pretty nervous when I walked in because the hairdresser that I had looked like a 50 year old biker chick. I am glad it turned out well. Hope you all think so too. I was able to get a cute picture with Aly too but I don't want to post too many pics today so I will post it tomorrow.









BTW the curl you see in my pictures is natural thanks to my second pregnancy with KK.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Looks good on you! Sometimes a good haircut can make you feel so good...thanks for sharing...I love seeing the stuff going on at your house!

Anonymous said...

I LOVE your haircut! It's Super cute! It looks great on you Angela! I bet you are going to absolutely love it! Thanks SO much for posting the pics of it so I can at least see it! LOVE IT!

Anonymous said...

Great haircut and I'm glad to hear the sleeping is going better.

Unknown said...

Super Cute! You have bangs...Sweet! I love it Mama, only hair like yours can do that with no effort. We're totally going to have to go out with our new hair! Or at least Cruz the beach together...LOL....New hair and toes this Saturday at Dillons Beach! Woo-Hoo!!!!

nanynot2 said...

Great hair cut,your right your hair is curlier after kayla.
Never thought of the night lite. Hope this means your night crawlers gone.
Enjoy your day

Anonymous said...

Nice hair! We're going on vaca for 2 weeks and won't be back until the first of August, but Maya is really dying for an Alyssa playdate. I'll check in when we get back.