Friday, July 20, 2007

Last batch of pics from the beach

There were just soo many of my favorite pictures from the beach that I had to post more. KK loved playing in the sand.






I think I told you in an earlier post that Aly loved playing with the seaweed and asked me to tie it to her waste so I just had to show you a pic of that.






Also, isn't the one of the guys playing playdoh with the kids cute?




KK loved jumping waves with Daddy.



The last picture is the one that made mommy so happy and so sad at the same time. A mini-milestone for Aly. Saturday night she decided she wanted to sleep upstairs with her buddy Nick and have a sleepover. (We slept downstairs in the basement which was only accessible from outside stairs). They have actually been asking to have a sleep over for the past couple of months but I wasn't ready to have her leave our house so this was a happy compromise!

No comments: