Monday, July 2, 2007

KK did it!

Yeah, for the first time KK held her pee and let me take her to the toilet and she went right away. We were soo happy! We did the potty dance and gave her a couple of M&M's. I am not sure if she got our excitment. It has been nice over the past two weeks to see her learn how to realize when she needs to go and learn how to hold it. Now I just need to get her on the toilet at the right timing and go from there.

KK got up twice last night. I didn't sleep well anyway. I had a hard time falling asleep. Too much on my mind. It will be nice to fast forward to the day when she is sleeping all night and not waking up. Aly sleeps all night in her bed and doesn't wake up.

Yesterday was just filled all day with chores. Very boring. Saturday was mostly the same way except for the fireworks show but we didn't even leave for that until 6 p.m. I sure hope the whole 5 days off that hubby has for the 4th of July weekend won't be the same. It is not good for the kids or for me. It makes things pretty lonely if you know what I mean;-)

KK has her playgroup today and Aly will be going to a friends house to play. It is nice for her to have time with her friends away from her sister. Since she is out of preschool for the summer she misses that time with other kids away from home. I have been rotating her around to different friends houses each week that KK has had her playgroup. So far she has played with Maya, Nick, and Nathan. KK's playgroup ends I think in two weeks.

No comments: