Thursday, June 28, 2007

Exhausted yet again!

Yeah, last night, one of the worst. KK got up 4 or 5 times. I can't even remember it happened so much. I put her back in bed and stayed with her everytime until the last one at 5 a.m. I just couldn't take it anymore. Guess that means that I failed and taught her that if she is persistent, in the end Mommy will give in. So I guess I took two steps forward and three steps back. BUMMER!

The girls were invited to a bounceopolis bd party today and had fun. Aly couldn't wait for the pizza and cake. KK was very hesitant on all of the bounce equipment and never really got comfortable. I have noticed the past 6 months she has started to change from being the one that will dive into anything carelessly to a very cautious little girl who needs to take things slowly.

I booked our August camping trip today. We are going to meet up with my brother to see the coastal redwoods. I am pretty excited for that trip as well although I will dread the 7 hour drive. Now I just need to find a camping trip fro September and we will be set for camping this year. I hope the girls enjoy it more now that they are older. Perhaps I should wait until after the beach camping trip in a couple of weeks before I schedule a September camping trip.

Monday my cousin will find out if she is having a boy or girl baby due this November. I can't wait to hear. I know she will be happy no matter what she has. She said initially she wanted boys but the idea of a girl is warming up to her too.

Hopefully tomorrow will be a mellow day. Looking forward to sleeping tonight, hoping it is not too interupted.

No comments: