Friday, July 27, 2007

The Ups and Downs of Parenting

Well yesterday we were on an emotional high!!! KK peed in the toilet again and we were so excited. The rest of the day she tried quite a few more times but it didn't happen. That's o.k. though, at least now she is willing to sit on the toilet.

Last night she went to bed at 11:15 and woke up once at 3:00 a.m. and then got up at 6:30 for the day!!! I really could use some sleep. Where are those night time nanny nurses? Ha, ha, KK wouldn't go to anyone else at night anyway. I hope this stage passes soon as I am getting overwhelmingly tired.

Today I had to run to the grocery store and since little miss KK woke up so early she fell asleep on the way to the store. I wasn't able to wake her up so I decided to try out one of those carts with the infant seats. Guess what? She slept the entire shopping trip. It was soooo amazing. I felt so relaxed. Aly always behaves so it was nice for us to just walk down the aisles in peace and quiet. KK is usually screaming because she doesn't want to sit in the cart and just wants to be held. This always stresses me out so I usually end up forgetting half of the things I needed. So, it was nice to have a sense of peace for once!

No comments: