Wednesday, July 4, 2007

Fireworks in Placerville









I can't believe what a waste of time the Placerville fireworks were. I swear they only lasted five minutes. I am so glad we didn't pay the ten dollar fee to go into the fairgrounds. We went up to the Placerville library parking lot and watched for free. I couldn't believe how quick and simple the show was. It was not worth the thirty plus minutes it took us to leave and get on the freeway.





Earlier in the day I took the girls to the Pollock Pines parade. I would say 70% of the parade was cars or trucks driving advertising their businesses. It was pretty funny. Quite a country bumkin kind of parade. They threw candy to the kids so KK and Aly really enjoyed that.








Hubby was off work and spent all day between yard work and pimping his jeep. I have been with him since 2001 and this was the first time in six years he has washed his jeep. He even shampood the seats. It looks pretty nice now! He said he wants to eventually lift his jeep and get bigger tires.

No comments: