Tuesday, July 3, 2007

Kids do the darndest things

Yesterday I ran into Raley's to get one of their yummy Tri-Tip sandwiches. I am waiting in line looking at the chicken strips and when I look down KK has taken off her shorts and diaper and is half naked right there in the middle of the store. I was soo embarrassed. I couldn't believe she had done that. I guess I had it coming and it was only a matter of time. She does it at home all of the time. Her diaper was wet so I couldn't easily put it back on. I had to put her shorts on with no diaper. Of course once I got to the car I put a new diaper on her. Hopefully this won't happen again. I better keep a constant eye on her in public.

Today I spent time making a photo book for Aly for her first year of life. It was so hard to dig up all of the disks that we had her photos on. KK will be much easier because by the time she was born I had taken over burning photo's and most of them are on DVD's. I think her entire first 15 months of life are on one single DVD. I know the rest are still on my computer so I am guessing that book will go quickly.

Some exciting news came today. My brother was able to switch weekends for our trip to visit him so we can go to hubby's company party at the State Fair. I am so excited. We went last year and had a great time. I am guessing now that KK is older it will be more fun for her as well. I am glad that hubby is willing to go. Normally he doesn't like to go to company functions. This week marks the 5 year anniversary for him at his company. The good news is he now earns and extra week of paid vacation. The bad news is he really doesn't like his job.

I hope to post some more pics in the next week. My goal eventually is to post pictures to go with one or two posts a week. Hopefully we will be doing enough things during the week to be able to post pictures about them.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

What a little stinker butt! That's totally a KK Thing to do. I hope the albums turn out well....I should probly suck it up and do the same thing.