Monday, July 30, 2007

My new Saturn Outlook


Yes, we finally did it!!! After months and months of research and contemplation we finally went out and bought a 2007 Saturn Outlook. This car comfortably seats 8. I can even fit inbetween both carseats. I am excited to have a family car that we can bring family and friends in. Of course I am being completely anal and barely driving it. I want to keep it new and preserve that first tank of gas they gave me. We have put 166 miles on it in a week. 77 of those miles was coming home from the dealer. I have only driven it twice--part way home and one trip to the grocery store. Hubby has driven it 3 times--part way home, a trip to home depot and a trip to the hardware store. I prefer him to drive when we are together as a family so I don't have to have any "driving tips";-)


Here is a picture Aly took of me in front of the car. Pretty good job for a 4 year old with no camera skills.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Alyssa took that picture? Holy Moly...she did such a great job! She's amazing...really! Tell her we said she did a great job and took a wonderful picture of her Mommy and her new car!!!

Silicon Valley Moms Group said...

Great car!