Tuesday, July 17, 2007

Extreme cleaning

Today was an extreme cleaning day. I spent nearly 8+ hours cleaning and doing laundry. The bummer part is I only got the downstairs done. Yes, I still have the upstairs to do. I did a very thorough job though, cleaning things I don't normally clean like the doors of the fridge, the freezer, etc. Of course this was no fun for the kids and they were loosing their patience with my extreme cleaning marathon.

On a positive note KK ate dinner in her own chair at the table. She loved the salmon I made and ate all of it. It was so refreshing to have a family dinner and have KK happy in her own seat. Aly was still negotiating over what she had to eat on her plate. She only ended up eating the broccoli. She didn't like the salmon or the potatoes.

KK is starting to say two sentences at a time. The cutest thing she is doing now is saying Mommy after most things. For example she will say, " O.k. Mommy, or Yeah, Mommy." It is really cute.

We have company coming here Thursday through Sunday so that should keep us really busy. Tomorrow will be a busy day as well since the girls get to tour Round Table pizza and make their own pizzas. After that they will be going to gymnastics. Hopefully I will take the camera and be able to get a few good pictures to post.

Here are two more pics from our trip I wanted to post. The first one is Aly and her friend Nick playing with seaweed at the beach. She loved dragging the seaweed around and at one point had me tie it around her waste so she could drag it behind her. The second picture is of KK just having fun at the beach.






1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Good luck with the rest of your cleaning...not fun that's for sure and exhausting! I'm really jealous of your round table tour today. :-) Hope you have a great day though!