Saturday, July 7, 2007

Movie Day

Well today was my lucky day! I was able to go see the movie Licensed to Wed with a friend. It was a really good movie. You know how with some movies you are just sitting there wondering when it would be over? Well that never happens with this movie. It keeps your attention the whole time, has a sensible storyline, and keeps you laughing. If you have the chance, this movie is a must see!

After getting home from the movies we had a family water gun fight. Well, mostly hubby and I were chasing eachother around and Aly was trying to squirt us. She took my big water gun over and traded me for her simple little gun. That made squirting Daddy really hard for me. We all enjoyed it though and it was a good way to cool off from the heat. Our clothes pretty much dried within twenty minutes.

Family dinner at the table was a nightmare. KK just wanted to sit on my lap, which I no longer allow her to do. So since I wouldn't let her sit on my lap she screamed the whole time and skipped dinner. Aly didn't want to eat anything but the corn on her plate so she was constantly trying to negotiate what she could eat and getting upset that we weren't giving in. Dinners like these make us question why we are trying so hard to have family dinners. We certainly don't have these problems when we let them sit by themselves at their little picnic table.

No comments: