Monday, July 7, 2008

M.I.A


Yes, it is true, I have been missing from the blog forum for almost the past week. Why you ask? No I wasn't on some awesome vacation soaking up the sun rays, I didn't go anywhere to celebrate the fourth, in fact I was home all week! So why didn't I post anything you ask? I was very busy studying and preparing for an interview I had today. Any free chance I had I was on the net learning more about the company and preparing myself for the questions I knew they were going to ask and questions that they might possibly ask.


I also did not sleep well all. The primary problem: my girls weren't sleeping well which meant I was woken up at least two times a night and some nights I was woken up four times. Grrr. So even if I did get my girls back to bed rather quickly I had a hard time falling back to sleep. I began thinking about the interview, thinking about life if I had the job, thinking of the changes that could come for our family if the position was offered to me. The list of my thoughts goes on and on.


The good news is it is over and I should be able to return back to sleep rather quickly now that I won't have so much on my mind. Part two will be working on getting my 3 and 5 year old to sleep through the night. I currently have a plan of action for my 5 year old and after that is successful I think I will work on my 3 year old. One step at a time!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I am so glad for your sake only that the interview is over and done with. I hope you can get caught up on some sleep now! At least when you do get woken up at night....hopefully you will be able to go right back to sleep! Good luck with getting the girls to sleep through the night! You poor thing! Amy :)