Monday, July 7, 2008

June's Gas n grocery bill

Well I tallied the gas and grocery bill for last month. Gas came in at $741.23 for the month which was down almost $100.00 from the previous month. I sat at home a lot more now that we are on summer break and Aly is no longer in school. I also tried to just do things near our house when we did go out and about. Pretty soon I won't have a choice though once Aly starts school. Our gas bill will go up again. I feel like the Corrolla will never be fixed. The struts were replaced and that didn't take care of the problem. So that ended up costing $270 between parts and labor. Now we are going to try a front end alignment which will cost around $60. I have started to belive that we could just keep sinking money in and never find the problem...........

Groceries were $377.19. Probably a little higher than normal but with all the birthday parties and company we did spend more on food.

We spent more than I would like on eating out so this month my goal is to seriously curb that spending habit.

How did you do for the month of June? Find any tricks to help your budget?

No comments: