Friday, July 18, 2008

Aly's current reading level


I went down to the basement this morning to drag up my old computer with the accelerated reading test on it, plugged it in, and could not get it to work. I think it has a bad power supply. So I began searching online to find a similar reading test and found one at Reading Key. I had Aly take this test and it turns out she is currently reading at a 2.3 level which is second grade, third month. I wasn't sure if this was really accurate so I found some of my leveled books for the same level and had her read it to me. She did great! So I am confident to say that this is her current reading level. What a great job she is doing with learning to read!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

That is amazing! You must be one proud Mommy! I know I sure would be! Great job Alyssa!! :) Amy