Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Aly makes her first book!!!!!!

I can't tell you how proud I am of Aly! One of my friends came over to visit today and while we were sitting at the table Aly starts making a book about an octopus. It was so cute! She made a six page book altogether and came up with the entire story line by herself. I helped her with some of the spelling. She didn't want to change how she spelled octapus becuase she said that is how it sounds! I scanned in her book so you could see it too!











Look it is a octapus. The octapus found a jewel.










The octapus found a fish. The octapus was in a fish.









The octapus went out the fish. And he was home.

Isn't that so cute! I am quite proud that she is only 5, hasn't entered kindergarten yet and is already making her own books! Way to go Aly, you really amaze me!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I agree with you about these. Well someday Ill create a blog to compete you! lolz.

Anonymous said...

Ally,
That's a good job.
I miss you, Grandma

Anonymous said...

Alyssa,
That is a wonderful story. I really like it. You can write really good like your mother.
Love and kisses,
Grandma W.

Anonymous said...

Wow Ayssa! Great job! That's amazing! What a keepsake Angela. That's too cute....beyond words. I can't wait until Taylor is able to do things like that!!! :) Amy