Thursday, July 17, 2008

Great Deals at my favorite store Kohls!!!

I just love getting unbelievable deals! I especially love getting my take an additonal 30% off your entire purchase coupon in the mail from Kohls. I am telling you being a card holder here has definately been worth it. It is the only department store card I carry and I love it!

The first picture shows the lot I got for my oldest daughter Aly for a year from now. I always shop seasons end clearance for the next year for my children. Anyway pictured here are one dress, 5 pair capri pants, 4 pair capri stretchy pants, and 3 pairs of shorts. You won't believe how much I paid for them!!! The pink dress was only $2.66, the printed capris were $2.52 each, and all of the other capris and shorts were $1.68 each!!!! So for this entire lot I paid: $24.50 yes for all 13 items! Crazy huh! You can't even get clothes for that cheap at many of the second hand stores!



This picture is for my youngest daughter KK. Again they are for her in a year from now. While she does have some hand me downs from big sis, she doesn't get alot that are in good condition. Big sis is hard on clothes and stains a big majority of her outfits. So with good deals like this you can't really feel quilty about buying her clothes too! She got two pairs of printed capris, 3 cotton capris, 6 stretchy capris, and one pair of shorts. Her total came to: $21.84 for 11 items.

Now I just need to get both girls t-shirts and some more shorts. We really like capris in our house though and tend to wear them more. The slides at parks are hot so the girls always wear capris to parks so they don't burn there legs.

The orginal price for the dress was $38.00 and the orginal price for all of the capris and shorts were $12 a pair. So if I do the math and calculate retail value it would be: $314.00 and I paid $46.34.

I realize that in a few years my girls won't be keen to me buying things a year ahead but for now it works and I will continue to do it as long as the girls like it. (I do ask my eldest if she likes everything when I am buying it. I realize her taste could change in a year but so far it hasn't)

3 comments:

Heidi said...

awesome. I have a kohls card too, but didn't get that discount coupon, but it's still great deals. I am going this weekend, thanks for the tip.

Busymama Karen said...

You got some great deals! I wish we had a Kohls in Hawaii.

Anonymous said...

The clothes are so cute too! I always feel so great when we hit the deals like that......although I don't know that I have ever hit them that good! That's amazing!:) Amy