Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Aly wanted a haircut

Aly has been expressing wanting a new haircut lately. I had to make sure the motivation wasn't just so that she could have a lolipop. It has been about a year since her last hair cut so she was due. So I asked her how she wanted her hair cut. She said just like mine which at the moment happens to be a couple of inches above my shoulders. I was nervous she might not be happy with that length since she couldn't have braids or anything fun done with her hair. So I let her know that if she chose it that short she couldn't have braids or a pony tail. She decided to have it cut at her shoulders so she still could enjoy some fun hairdoos.














She is starting to look so grown up now. I just love her big, beautifu,l brown eyes!


Here are some pictures during her hair cut which by the way only took about three mintues!





2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Alyssa,
your hair cut looks very nice I really like it. It's just adorable on you.

Love and kisses,
Grandma W.

Anonymous said...

I can't believe how grown up she looks in these pictures. I think it's cute she wanted to have her hair cut short like yours though. She is absolutely beautiful!!! :) Amy