Sunday, February 24, 2008

What was I thinking????


I made a big mistake last night by letting KK go to bed at 7:00 p.m. I knew it at the time too. It was such a tough decision. Should I continue to let her walk around the house screaming and crying because she was so tired and try to keep her awake for one more hour? Or should I let her go to bed? For most children this could actually be a normal bedtime. Unfortunately, little Miss KK is not a great sleeper and we get between 9-10 hours a night out of her. Usually closer to 9.
Just as I suspected would happen she woke up at 4:20 a.m. bright and chipper ready for the day to begin. Who in their right mind gets up that early? That is just crazy!!! So there I was getting up with my two year old and I don't even drink coffee. I really think they should make a drink for those of us that just don't like that coffee taste! Soda is about the only thing but who wants carbination at that early hour.
And hubby wants more kids...no, I really think I am done!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

After a night like that....I think I would definitely be done too! :-) Amy