Thursday, February 21, 2008

Our Little Artist Aly

I have to say, our little Aly is so talented. I can't believe how well she draws for a four year old. Of course I am biased but take a look. She also made a giraffe but Daddy took that to work and I didn't get a chance to scan it in first. I think I will ask him to bring it back as I just have to share it with you all. I think she gets her drawing talent from her Uncle Jim--hubby's brother. He is very talented as well and his three children all have the same gift.


Please give Aly some encouragement and post a comment telling her how much you like her pictures. I will read all of them to her. Remember you can click on comment and make an anonymous comment if you don't want to make your real name public.

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

Aly,
Your art work is beautiful! My favorite is the ladybug with the curly tail. You are very talented. Thank you for sharing your pictures with us.
Love,
Cousin Stacey

Anonymous said...

My baby's getting to be a big girl. Good Job Alyssa,it's good work. When Grandma was small I use to draw all the time.Grandma 's Jim is a very good drawer too.

Anonymous said...

She is wonderful! I love her art!

Anonymous said...

Aly,
You draw beautifully. Grandma is so very proud of you. Your Mom use to draw and color alot when she was your age. She loved her color books and crayons. Just like you. Grandma sure enjoys your drawings maybe you could make one for me and mail it to me.
I LOVE YOU,
Grandma W.

Anonymous said...

WOW! BEAUTIFUL AND COOL! YOU ARE A WONDERFUL ARTIST!

Anna said...

Aly,
I love this artwork that you've done. You are a very talented artist. I love them both. Can't pick just one. Keep up the good work.

Anonymous said...

Great artwork Aly! You definitely have talent. I wish I could draw as well as you do.

Silicon Valley Moms Group said...

Wow Aly! I can't even draw that well. Great job!

Anonymous said...

Those are the cutest pictures! What a creative little mind she has, shes so smart to be able to express herself in that way so well already. i love them angie!

-kristi