Wednesday, February 13, 2008

Check out my new blog design by Annette


Wow, I am so lucky to have this toadily cute blog design done by Annette. For the past month or two I have been eyeing other people's frog designs on their blogs. I have toadily wished that my blog could have some cutesie cartoon frog designs. Lately Annette has been asking me to show her some of the blogs I like. So I did. She told me it was toadily easy to do and that if I found her the graphics I wanted she would be able to make me a new templet. In the beginning I wasn't really finding anything so she pointed me in the direction of digital scrapbooking designs. That is exactly where I found the designs I wanted for this templet.
In addition to her helping me redesign my blog, she also came over on Monday to help teach me how to design my own family webpage using front page. I am almost done. Just waiting for startlogic to get my domain name transferred and I will be up and running. Once that is complete I will post the URL with my family webpage. Annette did a great job teaching me and although it took me awhile to get it down, she was very patient and was a great teacher.
THANK YOU SO MUCH ANNETTE, I LOVE IT!

1 comment:

Silicon Valley Moms Group said...

It is so cute! I was so surprised when I checked it.