Monday, February 4, 2008

The girls play dress up!

How cute they were this morning. As I am up on the computer typing away I hear Aly say to KK, "Come on KK, let's play princesses. You can be Cinderella and I will be Snow White." KK excitedly agrees and they both dash off into the playroom to get their costumes. Moments later they are both in the computer room asking me to help them put their costumes on.












They were both so happy together in their princess outfits. Although they didn't really do anything other than walk around and feel pretty. Perhaps that is what princesses do--I wouldn't know I have never even remotely been interested. I am such a tomboy I have never really been into the dress up thing.


As much as Aly loves the Cinderella dress she simply does not fit into it anymore. So she has to settle for the Snow White dress. Although from the looks of it I think she is outgrowing that as well. So I guess my only option for dress up clothes for her is to buy Halloween costumes in the bigger sizes since the dress up clothes pretty much only come in one size.

No comments: