Thursday, February 14, 2008

Valentine's Dessert

This year for Valentines's Day I decided to make some chocolate covered strawberries for dessert. Aly loves strawberries so I assumed she would love these. Hubby and I love strawberries and chocolate as well. KK doesn't like strawberries though so I knew she wouldn't be into it.

Aly ended up refusing to try the strawberries. I didn't even try with KK. So they ended up being all for hubby and I. I think I ate three. Hubby really liked them and demolished the rest. I had to be careful because he brought me home a box of Seas candy so I couldn't eat too much sugar!

Aly and KK got some books in the mail from sticker grandma. KK was so happy with her coloring book that she could care less that we had a present for her. We had even bought her one of her favorite toys--Dora Super Babies. Next time we will save sticker grandma's presents for last--ha, ha.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Now those look sooooooo yummy!
Amy :-)