Thursday, February 21, 2008

Another opportunity for free groceries

Safeway is doing yet another promotion where you can have the opportunity to get free groceries. Check out the post at imommies.

I still had my $10 catalina grocery coupon from the previous promotion and I made sure that I had coupons for all of the products purchased. These coupons either came from online or from my dear MIL who saves the Sunday coupons for me. My best coupons were for .50 cents off of Rice a Roni and Pasta Roni which made the cost be .50 cents a box. So with all of my coupons and the $10 catalina grocery coupon my total came to $7.00. I paid the 7 dollars and got a $20 coupon back. So essentially they paid me to take my groceries home!
Check out what I got:


2 boxes of Fruity Cherrios
2 bags of BC cookie mix
5 boxes of Rice a Roni
10 boxes of Pasta Roni
6 boxes of Fruit by the Foot

Can't wait to go back and get some other items on the list!

1 comment:

Anna said...

Oh my gosh...you find the best deals. Thank you for sharing.